- No prior knowledge needed, beyond an interest in blockchain and crypto
- November 9, 2021
- 3 lectures weekly (2-3 hours)
- 99000 AMD
“The Blockchain Challenger” course series is aimed at engaging the participants in the fast growing blockchain and crypto ecosystem.
The freshly designed “The Blockchain Challenger: Transformation” batch will provide full guidance through the blockchain and crypto world. During the 3 weeks of the course the participants will get to know what blockchain is and how it works. They will also get the required knowledge to become a crypto user learning and analyzing the future trends.
The gained skill set will help the participants advance their career in their industries or enter the newly mastered blockchain space.
- Know how blockchain works and what are the benefits it provides
- Analyze existing use cases and explain the relevance of blockchain application
- Describe and compare crypto assets
- Become a real crypto user
- Identify the industry trends and limitations
The course covers topics ranging from fundamentals of blockchain and crypto to wrapped assets and NFTs, DeFi, GameFi, etc..
- What is a cryptocurrency?
- What is blockchain?
- Why do we need blockchain?
- What is money?
- Basics of Bitcoin
- Proof-of-Work, Consensus, Rewards
- Intro to Ethereum and EVM
- Smart Contracts and Tokens
- Building blockchain projects | whitepaper, the logic, samples from various industries
- Brief intro to Dapps, DAO, DeFi
- Stablecoins and CBDC
- The world of NFTs
- Blockchain trends
- Risks and challenges